Dating

Monday, July 09, 2012

Mmm... pizza


And now for something completely different… would be what I wish I could say before every post I make on this blog.  I do try to be original, but is anyone actually original these days?  Everything has been re-hashed, de-hashed, re-re-hashed, and hashed, blended, chopped up, then served to us to make us think it’s a brand new batch of hash. Mmm… hash.  I haven’t done hash for a very long time.  I think the last time I did hash was when I ate a hash brownie and starting tripping out big time and bad time.  I seriously thought I was going to die.  Then I ate pizza and all was right in the world again.  Mmm pizza, the food that brings the world together.  They recently allowed pizza to be served and eaten in Korea… North or South, I can’t remember… whichever is the bad Korea. Ha, sounds so funny to say that. “Bad Korea! Stop pissing on your brother! Bad!”  In other pizza related news, some Scottish scientists designed a healthy pizza, fortified with a quarter of an adult’s daily nutrients.  The pizzas are flavoured for your tastes.  See, even the Scottish love pizza that they took time out of their beer-swilling, sheep-humping, English-bashing schedules to invent a healthy pizza.  They weren’t content enough to provide us with the best James Bond in the history of movies, they had to invent a different kind of pizza.  Cheers to them! 

No comments: