Just think... don't think about what you want to think, just think and type... pause all you want, then put the words in your head together... or don't even put them together and just type. don't worry about puncuation you dumbass.. ok, I threw that in because I'm typing, but whatever... quality guarantee... does a life come with a quality guarantee... wouldn't that be great if it did, your life is 100% guaranteed to be quality, if not get a new one for free... but people do get new lives... they think about change, then do it..... I want a new life, but I want to keep some of my life now... if I trade in my life for a new one, does that mean trading in everything? Cigarette. Why does age have a bearing on how and what you think about... or does it.. if age did not exist, does that mean you wouldn't think about getting older.. of course it would.does an immortal soul think about getting older?
Monday, November 17, 2003
Thoughts from November 17, 2003
Rummaging through things I've written in the past, I came across this. Random? Yes. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment